Chiang Mai Volunteer Programs
At Cultural Canvas Thailand, we have a number of important projects that need volunteers like you. Now that you have read the issues and have a basic understanding of some of the humanitarian troubles that Chiang Mai faces, please review the program specifics related to each issue to determine which program is right for you.
Don’t forget to pay attention to the minimum durations and program fees as they are varied. The earlier you apply the better; program space is limited.
Click to find out Program Specifics for the following Community Projects:
- Teaching English to School Children
- Cerebral Palsy Assistance Program
- Burmese/Migrant Education Program
- Hill Tribe Assistance Program
- Single Mothers' Empowerment and Education Program
- MSM and HIV/AIDS Outreach and Education Program
- Environmental Protection Program
- Street Dog Rehabilitation Program
Do you have a specific skill or trade to offer? Click here.
Are you interested in volunteering as a group? Click here.